EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
M.Sc., Geotechnical Engineering
International Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (IIEES), Tehran, Iran.
Thesis title: “An Investigation on the Effect of Shear Wave Field of Motion Seismic Demands of Underground Structures: The Case of 2D Rectangular-Cross-Section Structures.”
Under the supervision of Dr. Hossein Jahankhah, Assistant Professor.
B.Sc., Civil Engineering
Diploma, Mathematics and Physics
National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents High School (NODET), Qazvin, Iran.
Diploma, Technical and Vocational Training Organization
Darolfonon Technical and Vocational Training Organization, Qazvin, Iran.
(900 hours of practical work)
Goal-oriented geotechnical engineer with five years of experience in designing, and analyzing infrastructure. Expert in ABAQUS and programming with training in software linking use and maintenance. Great attention to detailed and skilled at creating detail and accurate project plans.
Proficient in MATLAB, create custom plugins and also Simulink, working knowledge of Python
Expert in finite element method (FEM) using ABAQUS and MATLAB, linking ABAQUS and MATLAB.
Expert in Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Design and AutoCAD Land
Expert in Autodesk AutoCAD, Working knowledge of Mechanical Desktop and CATIA
- Working in the underground structure and water supply network unit of LAR company as a civil engineer, Tehran, Iran.
- I have involved in some national projects like Tehran sewage networks and transmission of clean water; Nowsud tunnel.
- Researching in Soil-Structure Interaction, and also image and video processing with MATLAB at IIEES under the supervision of Dr. H. Jahankhah, Assistant Professor.
- Site engineer in BarooBon company, Tehran, Iran.
- Site engineer in Ros-Khak, 3rd –grade contractor company in Tehran, Iran.
- Inspector expert of the acid unit in Qeshm zinc and plumb company, Qeshm, Iran.
Optimization and researching in Soil-Structure Interaction (SSI), to introduce useful formulas for fast primary design in the
One plugin was programmed which model, run and also process data from arbitrary shape underground structures in the Abaqus finite element software under the supervision of Dr. Jahankhah, and also it was delivered to the institute at the beginning of 2019.